The Jabra PRO 920 Wireless Headset is a professional headset designed for use with desk phones. This is a simple, dependable and affordable way to start taking calls while freely moving either at or away from your desk.
With a range of up to 120m, this headset allows you to move a long distance while you talk. With 8 hours’ talk time and a design which remains comfortable even if it is worn for long periods of time, long or frequent calls should not be problematic.
Built-in answer and end call buttons, as well as volume and mute functions, allow a good level of call control directly from your headset. The PRO 920 will also intelligently go into sleep mode when inactive, to save power and improve battery life.
Compatible with all of the leading analogue and digital desk phone systems, this Jabra headset represents great way for most small to medium sized businesses to transition to go wireless, while also improving productivity, call quality and staff comfort at the same time.
- Cordless headset for desk phones
- Range: 120m
- Compatible with nearly all analogue and digital desk phones
- Talk time: 8 hours
- Standby time: 36 hours
- Intuitive buttons on headset for call answering/ending, volume, mute
- Automatic switch off for energy saving
- Incorporates Jabra Safetone® technology for audio protection
- Noise cancelling microphone
- DSP for voice clarity
- Lightweight: weighs only 27g
- Fully charges in less than 3 hours
- Minimum energy consumption with Jabra IntelliPower system
- Voice prompts for easy set-up
- Conference mode: up to 4 Jabra PRO headsets can be registered to one phone for conferencing
- Battery status indicator
- Sound encryption for secure conversations
- Comes with headband: earloop and neckbands are also available (sold separately)
- Compatible with handset lifters and hook switches